Taiyoo Koosen

Indeed, I am done with the femboy hunt items. Next time I'll be more in depth about everything, and also feature everything. I was just in a major pinch with time. To many things to do, and not enough time to do it, really.  So, I'm also going to 'showcase' my avatars and outfits I am putting together for your viewing pleasure~. 


This is Taiyoo, one of my characters and quite fashionable. He has a thing for jewelry, you see.


Hair:Dura Game 02 Strawberry
Skin:Tableau Vivant Noctis 09
Eyes:Insufferable Dastard Mirror Eyes blue and green.
Shape:Own shape. Not for sale. (I do custom shapes, however. And you could convince me.)
Accessories:Silvery K Cross Ring, Silvery K Onyx Cross Pierce, HOD Fallen v2 Bracelet,HOD Nothing Necklace.
Pants:Kal Rau Blue Jeans Mesh
Shirt:Kal Rau Casual Blazer Tee 2
Shoes:Redgrave Aviator Boots

- Kurai


This entry was posted on zaterdag 14 juli 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Bijdragers