A greeting from the creator of ~.:Asaria:.~

Hi, I'm Pryar Kirax.  Welcome to our little corner of the SL fashion world.  I'm a 29 year old male living in the US.  I have a fascination with avatar creation in an online social networking game called Second Life.  In addition to spending a great deal of time hunting down the best garments/skins/makeups and other additions that make an avatar fabulous, I also create shapes for my shop.  I began doing this after multiple occasions of strangers asking me where I'd bought my shape and having to tell them that I'd made it myself.

In this blog, Kurai and I will be featuring avatars we've made for anime/video game cosplay events, original creation roleplay characters and avatars we made which are simply fascinating/beautiful to us and serve no other purpose than to look good.  Having been in SL since 1/6/2008 and the experience I've gained in shopping/item scavenging since then is something I hope to share with all of you so that you can quickly add a new outfit to your arsenal or create an entirely new look that suits you to your tastes.

You can find my shop here:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/96731

Now, on to the blog!

Pryar Kirax~

This entry was posted on zaterdag 7 juli 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Bijdragers