A hello from the creator/owner of <<--DANGO-->>

Hello there!
In this first post I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kurai, i'm a 23 year old male from the Netherlands. My first spoken language is Dutch, then English, so at times I might not make 100% sense, though that might be because i'm being kept awake to long by someone~. 

I, like Pryar, am a complete addict to a game called Second Life, where we often make avatars just for fun. So we thought, why not share this sexyness with the world? We are often approached by complete strangers that tell us we look so amazing. In this blog we will show you many different outfits and our personal tastes. Mine range from Anime cosplaying, to Anime inspired to Games and actual shows or people. To of course, the scariest place of all, the imagination. 

We are both shop ownes in Second Life, and thus often busy with that. Creating new items, keeping people happy in customer support. We also have friends we like to chat with, as well as this addiction to Roleplay we have to feed into. But still we decided to make this blog, we both love Fashion a lot, and just want to share our knowledge with you! I have been approached by several people who ask me to give them a total make over, and that is what me and Pryar like to do most of all! Change the Second World to make everyone pretty and suiting to our tastes~! O(≧▽≦)O.

Important links:

http://dangoshop.tumblr.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58475659@N05/
http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/30142 


Kurai Thei.

This entry was posted on zaterdag 7 juli 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Followers

Bijdragers